Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our first purchase for the new house - man room furniture


We found this collection of Sharper Image Stockton furniture at Office Max last week and then went back to buy it yesterday. On sale and I was able to use an extra coupon twice, but it was still a bit of a shock for my credit card. We joked that Mastercard might reject our grocery store bill later that day because it was so much more than we usually spend in one weekend, but JUST WAIT! The next couple months are going to be even worse!

Anyway, this is is the collection that was chosen for the man room/computer room. I don't agree completely, but I'm letting him pick it since it's "his" room.




*Finished in a silver satin metal frame, solid wood espresso legs and clear glass this collection is modern styling for any home or office environment. Storage solutions and functionality are featured for an ideal workspace.*

Stay tuned for pics once we get it put together and in the room!

1 comment :

  1. I like the roll-y cart! I'm a big fan of espresso colored furniture :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails