Thursday, October 22, 2009

My bargains this week...I think I'm obsessed!

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am obsessed with bargains. I have now been to Old Navy 3 times in 3 days just to look for cheap deals! 50% off the lowest clearance price so check it out!
I hardly ever buy anything at Old Navy because things don't fit too well, but I found a few things for myself and for holiday gifts.

Jersey Cowl Neck Top - Love this with dark skinny jeans. I bought one for me and one for a gift.
$17.99 online
I paid $1.99!

Perfect Tee - Perfect with a matching green Irish-inspired cardigan I already have
$10.00 online
I paid 99 cents!

Ruched V-Neck Tee
- Always great for work and weekends
$10.00 online
I paid $1.50!

Ruffled One Shoulder Top - Really cute for next summer
$7.99 online
I paid 97 cents!

Moisure-wicking rib knit tank - I got these in 2 different colors for working out and a couple for gifts.
$9.99 online
I paid 97 cents!

Rimless Aviator Sunglasses - Don't fit perfectly, but they'll work for my Halloween costume!
$8.00 online
I paid $1.50!
Sadly, there's more, but I doubt you really need to see everything. Ummm..help me before I stop by another location on my way home!

2 comments :

  1. Those are some great deals!! Remember that you should only go bargain hunting if you have the money to spend...bills are always more important than new clothes...:P
    I have a blog that helps people save money and includes some bargain shopping.

    http://livingsimplistically.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK seriously, I think you need to start a Personal Shopper business or something cuz I'd SERIOUSLY hire you to shop for me if at those bargains!
    ~superaunt

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails