Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Makeup RAVE!

I tend to be very routine and don't change anything unless absolutely necessary. I've been using a department store foundation and concealer for about 4 years. While it worked, it wasn't perfect. Last winter, I tried to find another department store alternative and got so frustrated with rude salespeople that I gave up.

Recently, I've been hearing about Revlon Colorstay makeup and how great it is. I loved that it was cheap, but I was afraid I would break out because I have sensitive skin or I wouldn't be able to find the right color. Everyone's raves convinced me to give it a try and I'm GLAD I did!

I'm on day 3 of using it and I see a huge difference. It covers a lot better than my old makeup without being cakey. I used to have to reapply pressed powder every few hours to keep the oil away, but now I only have to do it once or twice in a 12-hour day.

So here's what I used:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation with SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin


*BTW, anything made for combo skin is applauded. We often get forgotten about!

Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer

*For some reason, this is really hard to find in my area. It took me 5 stores to find it!


Now I'm thinking about trying the pressed powder too...why not?

Thank you, Revlon!

1 comment :

  1. I love the colorstay foundation too! Great find at a great price.

    I've never seen the concealer...I'll have to keep my eyes out for it.

    Tara @ sunflowerliving.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails