Thursday, April 29, 2010

Your comments make my day! But who are you?

Just wanted to say THANKS for those of you that leave me comments on my posts. Seeing a new comment notification in my email while I'm at work gives me a little thrill. I always try take the time to read each one and respond to it because I love when other bloggers do the same for me.

However, some of you have that nasty "noreply@blogger.com" that shows up! I try to go searching to find an email address for you, but a lot of times I fail miserably. There's an EASY fix!

1. Go to your Blogger dashboard.

2. Under your profile picture, click on Edit Profile.

3. Under Privacy, there is an option called Show my email address. Check that box.


4. Scroll down to the Identity section where it says Email address. Enter the email address you would like to receive comment responses at. This does not change the email you use to sign in to Blogger with.

5. Click SAVE PROFILE at the bottom.

Done! See how easy that was?

Linking up to:
The Girl Creative: New Friend Friday
Stop by and meet some new friends!

4 comments :

  1. Hi there! You are the blog one up from mine on the New Friends Friday. Just stopping in to say hi and heading to take a look around. Have a great weekend!

    Amy
    http://missionalmamassoul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drives me crazy! Sometimes I want to send the person a special email and I get the noreply address...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw this post by you and put a little more information in my profile but not much. I didn't realize that I didn't have hardly anything in it! I to love comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails