Friday, March 9, 2012

Tasty Spinach Artichoke Dip

This was a really yummy appetizer I made for work and I wanted to share it with you. Please excuse the photos from my phone!

Ingredients:
• 14 oz. car artichoke hearts, chopped
• 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
• 8 oz. container low-fat plain yogurt
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 cup green onion, diced
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.

Pour mixture into casserole dish or baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.

Serve with crackers, veggies or pita slices.

5 comments :

  1. i love this stuff. if a restaurant offers it, we order it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dip! This post makes me want some right now:)

    Happy weekend!
    Amy R.
    {plain & fancy living}

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you send some over please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fave appetizers. I love the richness of it and I don't feel too guilty because it's a vegetable, right?! Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays at The NY Melrose Family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm - yummy! One of my favorites! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails