Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CHEAP St. Patrick's Shamrock Door Decor


You can't beat $1 and 2 minutes of your time to make this cute little shamrock for your door!  I can't believe I still don't have anything to hang on my door for St. Patrick's Day when I have something for every other holiday throughout the year. 

I was browsing the aisles at Dollar Tree when I came across this big felt shamrock and it looked like the perfect size to hang on the front door.  All I did was grab some green ribbon and a big industrial-size needle to make the hanger.  I threaded the ribbon in the needle and then made a loop at the top of the shamrock to create the little hanger.  For a minute, I wondered if any craft project could really be this easy...but it was!
I love how it looks from the street when you drive by our house.  It's a little pop of color on our white door!




4 comments :

  1. I love cheap projects that make a huge impact. I'm following you via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of it. Just simple and clean. It looks perfect. I'm excited to be a new follower via GFC. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.
    http://viewfromrivermountain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same door ... lol.

    I love the pop of color GREAT idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails