Monday, February 25, 2013

Low-Fat Pizza Dip

The husband and I made this as an appetizer for a tv date night after our son went to bed.  We loved this and definitely pigged out way too much!

Adapted from The Meltaways


Ingredients:
• 8 oz. low fat cream cheese (softened)
• 1 packet Italian dressing mix
• 1 jar pizza sauce (I think we used about half of a large container)
• 1/2 onion (chopped into small pieces)
• 2 oz. turkey pepperoni (chopped into small pieces)
• 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
• dippers (crackers, bread, etc)

Cook onions over medium heat until soft.

Combine the cream cheese and dressing mix.  Spread into the bottom of a small oven-safe bowl.

Add the onions on top of the cream cheese mixture.

Pour sauce over the top, sprinkle with cheese, and top with pepperoni pieces.

Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes or until warm throughout.

Serve with dippers and enjoy!




7 comments :

  1. Yum! I have a pizza dip re pipe, you have inspired me to make some. I love pizza and I love dip. Win, win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Such a good idea. I didn't even know about turkey sausage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i'm going to have to try this. this looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, this looks so good that I've got water in my mouth! I need to close my eyes NOW, or my diet is ruined for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Followed you over from The Life of Jennifer Dawn Wed blog hop. This sounds easy and delicious and my husband loves pizza, so I will be trying this!

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. it was sure a pleasure of mine to make one comment on this blog. Have bookmarked this website for future reference. Will definitely share this info with friends
      bars in Singapore

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails