Monday, October 21, 2013

Toddler Spider Handprint Halloween Craft


It's been too long since we've done a fun craft with Connor.  As I started getting ready for Halloween, I came across this idea for spider handprints and I thought he'd really like it.  He's really into spiders right now, so this fit perfect with the holiday!

As usual, we do a lot of our painting in the bathtub so we can clean up easily.  Daddy helped paint his hands black with acrylic craft paint.

I held his hands down for each handprint.

A couple days later, once the paint was dry, Connor used glue to add some googly eyes to the spider.

I added some cute "Happy Halloween" messages, a date, and his name to each one.

I love how each one is a little different and has its own character!



4 comments :

  1. This is such a cute idea. It's a perfect craft for a little kid to do. It turned out so well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi! Appreciate you stopping by to take a look!

      Delete
  2. I love it! The idea of having him do the hand portion in the bath tub is so smart! Cute! Hope you have been feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We do all our messy painting in the bath because I'm too anxious to let him go crazy anywhere else in the house. :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails